3rd Annual Baca Street Bash: Saturday, July 22
This year, The Shiner’s Club Band–led by Santa Fe favorite Westin McDowell–takes their brand of New Orleans jazz to the streets of Baca, Shoofly, and Flagman. Bring your dancing shoes – the band will be on the move!
But wait, there’s more: DJs, demonstrations, art exhibitions, special sales, and ice cream from Freezie Fresh are on the bill for Saturday, July 22, from 4 – 8 p.m. The fun starts at the intersection of Baca and Cerrillos; from there, it’s an easy walk west to the participating establishments:
- Gallery Ethnica, 301 Cerrillos Rd.
Live music, 15% discount to celebrate our opening
- counter culture cafe, 930 Baca St.
Ask about the Bash specials!
- Natural Stones, 930 Baca St.
Free gemstone grab-bags
- Art.i.fact. 930 Baca St.
“Taking Back Orange” group exhibition, curated by Santa Fe Collective’s Jennifer Joseph
- DJ Prairie Dog, in front of Art.i.fact
Spinnin’ tunes, sellin’ vinyl
- Liquid Light Glass Studio and Gallery
926 Baca St., #3
- Girasole Glass/Donna Nova Designs
Julie Defeo Designs
Linda Sweeney Glorieta Glassworks
926 Baca St., #5
- Gray Matter Art + Tools + Oddities
926 Baca St., #6
Opening reception for artist Will Fuqua
- Axle Contemporary (mobile gallery in front of Gray Matter): SITE Santa Fe and Axle Contemporary present “Run Home Derby Store, a part of Retour des Cendres Vol. IV.
- ElleWell, 933 Baca St., Suite C
Open house, DJ, games & art
- Anita Louise West Fine Art Studio
933 Baca St., Suite 1
Art opening & print sale
- Molecule Design, 1226 Flagman Way
Celebration of Italian design star Moroso
- Show Pony – Gallery/Gotique (in front of Molecule)
Representing 14 Local Artists – A little sweet! A little punk rock space on wheels!
- Inga Hendrickson Photography & Letterpress Made
931 Shoofly St., Suite L
Open studio, print & card sale
- Opuntia Modern Tea Garden,
922 Shoofly St., Roving tea, snack samples
Celebrate summer and discover the Baca Street neighborhood – Santa Fe’s destination for unique, funky, and fabulous!