It's the go-with-everything bracelet: Intricate stampwork by Navajo artist Daniel "Sunshine" Reeves sets off an oval green-tone piece of turquoise - a piece of nature on your wrist.
- Metal Type: Sterling silver
- Hallmark: Sunshine Reeves, Sterling
- Location: Interior
- Non-Gem Materials: turquoise
- Measurements: Band width is 7/8", diameter at widest point is 2 1/4", opening is 1"
- Condition: Very good
- Retail: Similar pieces by Reeves retail at $400+
- Other: Reeves was born in New Mexico and won "Best of Show" at the 1997 Santa Fe Indian Market, among other awards.
- SKU: 45989