Is your closet bulging with beautiful clothing, shoes, and accessories? Consider consigning with Art.i.fact!
Like most consignment boutiques, Art.i.fact has a distinct aesthetic. Some days we go elegant; other days it’s jeans and boots. We wear what makes us feel pretty, funky, hip, and just plain good. Please review our list of brands to learn more.
Please note: You must make an appointment if you are a new consignor or if you have more than 10 items, including jewelry and accessories. To make an appointment, call 505-982-5000 or email email@example.com.
If you are a current consignor and have up to 10 items, you may bring them in during regular business hours. If possible, we will review your items while you wait. If you need to leave them with us, we’ll call you if there are returns. You must pick these up within three days; items left beyond that will be donated to one of the nonprofit organizations we support.
All items must be seasonally appropriate, clean, and in ready-to-wear condition.
We seek out:
• Global designers
• Distinctive, collectable vintage garments
• Natural fibers
• Beaded details
• Leather handbags and accessories
• Made in USA/Japan/France/Italy/etc.
• Boots! Cowboy, booties, lace-ups
• Conceptual items
• Current, on-trend pieces
• Cool sunglasses and sterling silver jewelry
• Fabulous scarves and wraps
• Men’s designer shirts
We are more selective with:
Forever 21/Target/Sonoma brands
In general, we don’t accept:
Traditional prom/bridesmaid/wedding dresses
Here’s our consignment calendar:
January: Transition from winter to spring. Light jackets, sweaters, long pants. No heavy wool, please.
February/March: Spring items, including light dresses, cotton skirts.
April/May/June: Summer items, including sundresses and sandals.
July/August: Transition from summer to fall. Long-sleeve tops and dresses, jackets, light sweaters
September/October: Fall items, including medium weight jackets and sweaters, corduroy, cashmere.
November/December: Winter items, including down and wool coats.
- Call or email us for an appointment. Review our brand list to get an idea of what we’re looking for.
- Bring your items neatly folded in bags or boxes; hangers are not required. We select what we believe our customers will buy. We consider style, brand, condition, and demand.
- Items should reflect the current season and must be:
- clean, pressed, and in ready-to-wear condition
- free of stains
- have working zippers and all buttons in place
- free of holes or ripped seams
- free of odors, including cigarettes, pet odor, and moth balls
- Our consignment period is for 60 days. You will receive 40% of the sold price if you choose to receive a check. If you opt to use store credit, you will receive 40% plus an additional 10%. Prices generally are reduced during the 60 days to promote their sale.
- You may request a check on or by close of business on Wednesday (6 p.m.) to receive a check on Friday of the same week. If you wish to have your check mailed to you, you must supply a self- addressed, stamped envelope. If you do not supply a stamped envelope, we will mail your check and deduct $1.50 for postage and handling. For accounting purposes, we ask that you pick up payments within one year. Payments that have not been picked up within one year will become the property of Art.i.fact.
- If you retrieve your items within the first 30 days of consignment, you will be charged $2.50 per item for early release.
- You will receive an email when your 60-day consignment period expires. You will have 7 days to retrieve your returns. Items that are not picked up within 7 days will be donated to a local nonprofit organization.
- While we do our best to safeguard your items, we are not responsible for items that are stolen, lost, destroyed by a natural catastrophe or facility defect, or mishandled by careless shoppers.